Pages

18 September 2008

It's been a long time...


It's been a while, huh?  Geez, between work, school, boyfriend, friends, yoga, STILL unpacking and trying to get errands and chores done, it's been a tough last couple of weeks.  It has definitely been interesting getting back into the school groove while working and trying to maintain everything else and let's face it - some things just have to go.

The spontaneous happy hours after work.  Staying up and out late.  I have to keep things on schedule again and it's hard getting back to that.  I took advantage of the fact that I was pretty much free to do what ever I wanted to whenever I wanted.  I am sure it is hard for some of you out there as well.  All I can say is that it is for a very good reason!  

I am really excited for this weekend though and I've been working really hard this week so I can play this weekend.  It is the "So You Think You Can Dance" concert at the Rose Garden on Sunday night.  A few friends are coming into town to go with me like we did last year - really great, wonderful friends too!  I am SO excited.  Can't wait to see the show.  It is going to be a blast.

No meet and greet this year which is a bummer!  Oh well - at least I met Danny last year!  He was the dreamiest!!!  :o)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Who is Danny?! WHAT!? Only one of THE most beautiful, graceful and talented dancers I have ever seen! His full name is Danny Tidwell - I have photos of me meeting him on my facebook if you're interested in checking him out. :o)