Pages

06 January 2010

Bikram 101

Bikram 101

So, I had heard something the other day about a 101 day Bikram Challenge and after a bit of investigating, found out that it started January 1, 2010 (which I am choosing to pronounce two thousand ten, if anyone cares). I have only missed one day (Saturday, January 2nd) so I could technically join this challenge but wow, what do I do about all of the after work commitments I have already made and how.....well, why don't I just stop asking how and just start doing? That might be the best solution. I'm feeling really motivated right now to do this especially since I am already 4/5 classes into it and think it would be an amazing and eye-opening experience amongst so many other things.

It is a new year and I am feeling very hopeful and positive, so there. :o) I am going to post the "Bikram 101" badge on here with the intention of doing the challenge but if it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen and I promise to myself not to be disappointed. Life happens and I wasn't truly prepared to do anything like this so we will just have to wait and see. I feel so inspired though from reading all of the posts from others that have been talking about and preparing for this challenge since mid-November 2009. Cheers to those that are doing it and here goes everything I've got! Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: