Pages

09 January 2012

Back ON the Wagon!

Things have been good! Although at work I feel I am being swallowed alive by paperwork and follow up, and working from 8am until 7pm almost every day is getting kind of old, I know I have a great life, a great job, etc.! I am back on the Tracy Anderson/Bikram Yoga wagon, back eating healthfully, and am doing a whole body cleanse from Trader Joe's. Woke up this morning feeling super tired even though I got 9 hours of sleep! Oh well, it's Monday. What's to be expected?! :)

Tomorrow is Tuesday. TAM tomorrow morning and a YP (Young Patrons of the Portland Art Museum) meeting tomorrow night. I can do this!

4 comments:

poppyclementine said...

Hi! When was this posted? I'm trying to figure out if you're still doing the metamorphosis after your day 50 post...wondering how it's going b/c you were having such awesome results! I'm on day 10 of the 30 day method and looking at buying metamorphosis when I'm done but really wanted to hear from others who have done it first what their results were. :)

Heidi said...

Hello Poppyclementine!! Yes, I am still doing Tracy's Metamorphosis! :-) I went through some down times with it due to some illnesses and injuries because of Bikram Yoga. I am not fully back on Tracy's Meta program (Hipcentric) and am mixing in Zumba for dance cardio and Shaun T's Rockin' Body dance workouts because Tracy's dance cardio is pretty hard on my knees, ankles, and shins. I am already down 3 pounds and my muscles are re-shaping once again. I HIGHLY recommend her Metamorphosis program - it is AMAZING!!!!! If you have any other questions, let me know!! I'm always happy to answer and talk about Tracy. LOVE HER! :-)

Krustyoldhag said...

Hey ladies!
I am excited to see you both love Tracy Anderson as much as I do! :)

Poppy - follow this link:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7496-tracy-anderson-s-metamorphosis-90-day-challenge

You'll see Heidi & I there!

Heidi said...

Awesome! Love your spirit!! :-) xoxo