Pages

24 December 2008

No regrets.


I have finally gotten my big butt back to the yoga studio...finally.

It feels good and it had to be on my own time.  When I went back to school I was freaked out.  It has been over ten years since I last took a class.  Who could expect my life to be exactly the same as it was?  

It took me exactly three months to figure it out and I feel fine.  I feel good.

I know what it is and I know what I want.  I know where I want to be and I know who I want it to be with.  I am done with the past and I am on to the future. 

I have no regrets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi,
Definitely no regrets my friend....you control your own destiny.....it's good to have you back in yoga again.
If you ever need a shoulder to lean on...I'll listen!!!
Namaste,
Yoga Bob