Pages

08 February 2010

Class #34 - Worst Class Ever! (Or Best?)



A few of my Bikram teachers have emphasized how this yoga is so wonderful in so many ways and that is why we love it. I agree. They talk about how you can come into the room one day, or for many days in a row, and just rock it and have a great practice and the next day just have the worst practice of your life. I agree. This yoga is a very humbling yoga which I really appreciate and boy did I appreciate it for class #34.

I don't know if it was because I did a double on Saturday or what the deal was but Erica's Sunday morning class was the worst class I have had in quite some time. Like full body cramp, every tiny muscle in my body was just aching and I was sweating big-time buckets. It was crazy, I barely made it through class and I most definitely got hit by the Bikram yoga truck. I needed that. I needed to work through all of that and I am glad I made it through. I'm going back tonight for more but have fueled up on electrolytes, coconut water, and lots of water, so no more yoga truck for me I hope!!

No comments: