Pages

29 October 2011

Falling off the wagon...

The best part about falling off the wagon is getting back on, right?

I've lost my way after a fun trip to Sunriver, having too much fun for my birthday, and then getting super, super sick. Ugh. It happens and I refuse to beat myself up over it. I am up this morning, FINALLY feeling better from that dreadful cold, and am determined to get up and get moving and restarting my Tracy Anderson Continuity DVD's. Now that the congestion is finally just about almost 100% gone, I feel I can safely restart my program, so here we go! Looking forward to logging those burned calories!! :)

2 comments:

Sam Hayden said...

Hey Heidi, I know we've been on the outs but I occasionally drop by your blog from time to time and this entry really resonated with me tonight. Even though life for me has improved in leaps and bounds over the last two years, I continue to struggle with keeping in shape. I fall off the wagon from time to time but the important thing is to pick right up and try again (as I will be doing tomorrow morning!) You are a very dedicated person, Heidi. I know a few bumps in the road will not stop you from achieving your fitness goals. I wish you luck in your fitness endeavours! Take care of you! Sam

Heidi said...

Hey Sam, I agree. For most of us, staying motivated and staying in shape is a struggle. We all aren't made to be 6'4" and 125 pounds which to me isn't idealistic either! :). Anyhow, glad to hear that things are going well and that you are still happy. Hope you were able to dust yourself off this morning. I didn't but did help someone move today so that made up for it. Yoga tomorrow for sure! I appreciate your words of encouragement and if there is anything I am determined to be it is healthy and getting my old body back! I will always be happy with who I am today but know that I am capable of so much more. Love and light to you, sir. -Heidi.