Pages

19 July 2011

Leap of Faith - Inspirations

Just a few things that have recently inspired me.......the list will continue....

1.  My beautiful friend, Juliet, who said "bye-bye" to the corporate world and is following her true love and inspiration as a yoga instructor...you can take her yoga classes HERE.
2.  All of the amazingly talented and young dancers on So You Think You Can Dance (one of my top fave shows - don't laugh!).....when I watch that show, I come to tears nearly every performance night.  Their grace and talent astound me year after year...
3.  All of my fellow Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis ladies....I have added quite a few of their blogs to my blog list to the right and they are just SO inspirational.  We all come from different backgrounds/experience so to be doing this together and being able to help support each other through an online media helps tremendously!
4.  Those who follow their dreams.  I kick myself all the time for not following mine when I was young and had so many possibilities (no regrets though!) but also know that it's NEVER TOO LATE and when I hear about friends my age who make it possible, it makes me hopeful.
5.  All of my beautiful and talented friends who are so caring and thoughtful.  I love you.

Happy July 2011.  Wish it was sunny here in Portland but alas, it's Portland and it's still raining.  ARGH!!  ;)  xoxo

1 comment:

Kittie Flyn said...

I, too, am always moved by the dancers on SYTYCD. I so admire any dancer as it truly is art with their bodies. It takes someone being in tune and control of their entire body to do what they do. The same goes for your talented Yogis! It's amazing!