Pages

29 May 2008

Beginnings


And so it begins. I have been craving to start my very own blog for some time now. I've checked out quite a few and always enjoy reading others ideas, thoughts, ideals, etc. I believe now is the time for my own blog to begin. For my own new beginning and for a new creative outlet that I have never before explored.


I'd like to share with everyone a wonderful site that has been pretty inspiring to me and has also kept me on track with my goals. It is http://www.43things.com/. This site was shared with me about 3 years ago and I have kept up with updating my entries, changing/adding goals, etc. It's a lot of fun and almost like a blog but with more of a goal-oriented purpose. Check it out!


I'm going to keep my first post short and sweet so as not to overwhelm but really want to thank all of the inspiring people out there in the world who make each day unique and full of life. Each day I realize how lucky I am to be living the life that I do and although some days are hard and other days are full of obstacles - the world never ceases to amaze me. Thank you world!

No comments: