Pages

30 May 2008

Fabulous!


Okay, so a few of my crazy friends and I went to the Midnight showing last night of the "Sex and the City" movie! It was awesome, of course. Yes, we cried - yes, it plays with your emotions as did the Series and I absolutely loved every minute of it!! The clothes/fashion were spectacular and of course a little over the top, the shoes were to die for and the ladies are just as beautiful as ever.


I'm really happy that we went and thankful for having a friend like Betsy to share these memories with. Her sister, Bev was an absolute beautiful riot all night and her friend Melissa was a total pleasure to meet (and she's pregnant!!) Talk about die-hards, huh??


Thank you to Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda for bringing the four of us together last night, for sneaking Bev's "Perfect Cosmo's" into the theater and for making us all laugh, cry and just be. :o)

1 comment:

Kittie Flyn said...

SATC was so good! I laughed and cried... It was just as I hoped. I want to see it again! I am once again addicted to watching these crazy, zany women find their way in life.