Pages

03 June 2008

Bless Animals...


I love animals. I love everything about them. Their grumpy moods, their cute and innocent looks, the way they smell and how they smell, the funny things they do and just how curious they are by nature!


I found the picture above while doing a google images search and it just made me laugh out loud. Why do animals make us laugh so easily? Have you ever watched America's Funniest Videos? Then you will know that more often than not a video with an animal that does something funny wins! Why do I think this is? Because animals do funny things without knowing it. They're not staging anything they are just being them and that is what makes them so funny. It is also a very important lesson to us all.


Be who you are. Be open, honest and innocent. Do the things that you love and put extra emphasis on the things that make you happy. Be smart and be curious - those who love you will love you even more. Try it for a day, a few hours or a week! See if anything changes. :o)

1 comment:

Kittie Flyn said...

OMG - I love LOL cats! Their office is in the same building that my boyfriend works in...I told him he should weasel into their operation. Have you checked out their LOL dogs and political site as well? Sooooo funny!