Pages

20 July 2008

Feelings...

I just have to say that I have been pretty emotional lately.  It feels to me that I can FEEL everything and that everyone is an open book to me.  Like you don't even have to communicate with me and I just KNOW what is going on......

Why do I have to feel this?

It hurts me a lot and is sometimes hard to feel what I am feeling.....but I know that what you are going through is a lot more than what I feel.

It just makes me really, really sad.  Just to know.  

My thoughts and my heart are with YOU.  Please know that - you know that I care for you and love you very, very much and that my friendship with you means SO much to me.

I may not be able to help and/or fix what is going with you at the moment but please know that I am here for you and that my love for you runs SO deep.  I would do anything for you.

Reach out.  I am here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing is really coming along. I absolutely hated to hear how great Suja's wedding was, but damn, it was so well written, i couldn't really be mad...lol. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Heidi said...

Thanks TQF - I'm still really enjoying blogging. I'm glad to hear that you are still reading it.....glad I haven't lost you!! I am SO excited to see you in a few weeks as well! Yay!!! :o) XOXO!