Pages

20 June 2011

TJ Craxx

This is what it looked like.
Source: fatchic.net
What better way to spend a Sunday than to make a "quick trip" to TJ Maxx to look for some easy to wear items that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg? Oh and to check out their label hand bags also because, I'm sorry, but I REFUSE to pay full price for all of that stuff. Everything just gets soo expensive.  Why shouldn't we be allowed to get a good discount on the higher-end items??


Uhhhh, yeah.  Two hours later and I am still in there shopping and looking around for crying out loud!  I completely lost track of time but ended up with some very nice items (BCBG dress, The Limited top, fun black dress for going out, 2 pairs of Tahari heels, DKNY top, Evan Picone black dressy dress, Kate Spade wallet, Betsey Johnson wristlet, cute Nike/Adidas/Underarmour athletic socks, a trio of amazing hourglasses to decorate the house, and Kitchen Aid prep bowls/storage containers!) Awesome, right??! And all for GREAT prices. Now, if only I could get those two hours of my life back! Can't believe I did that! It's been a long time...

I guess you just gotta do that for yourself every once in a while.  Here's to spending money and wasting time!  :)

No comments: