Pages

17 June 2011

Will this week EVER end?!

It's been one of those weeks.  I can't do anything right, everything I do turns to you-know-what, and the days are just dragging!  Luckily, or unluckily, all of this has been affecting my work-world...not sure what is going on but heard that there is a full moon and a lunar eclipse going on so maybe some of it has to do with that.

On the bright side (yes, there is always one) the sun is out, it's supposed to be in the mid-70's today and I am really looking forward to the weekend.

On another bright side, I am still doing really well with my TAM workouts and food program, I am down a total of 19 pounds since starting her Metamorphosis Method (23 pounds total since I started counting/paying attention earlier this year)!  So, needless to say, that progress is making me VERY happy.

Almost done with our book club book.  I am just a couple of short chapters away from finishing "The Island" by Victoria Hislop and it has been an AMAZING read.  I'm only bummed I couldn't make it back in time from the coast to make it to our book club meeting...looking forward to our next read, "Three Junes" by Julia Glass.  Sounds like a great book!

No comments: